Sunday, December 9, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Kaitlyn and Trace went to see Santa today. Trace was more than happy to tell Santa what he wanted but he was having nothing to do with sitting on his lap. He did give him a high five but standing next to sis, and not being happy about it, was as good as I was going to get!

It was a pretty uneventful weekend for us. I had to work all weekend. Trace hung out with Sara and Sue and made cookies while I was at work. Kaitlyn had a basketball game and spent the afternoon with Yaya. She had a birthday party in Richland at 6 so my mom dropped her off there and then Kristin picked her up. They went shopping and didn't get home until almost 10. Rick had a fantastic time in Orlando. The kids and I drove to Tri-Cities to pick him up this afternoon. It started snowing around 11 and it snowed hard for a few hours. The roads were pretty bad when we were heading to TC but mostly it was just stupid people on the roads. I think there were 6 cars that had rolled over on the way up. By the time we went and saw Santa and got the airport the roads had gotten a lot better. So it was smooth sailing home. Rick, Scott, Kev and Bob were all on the same flight. Scott, my brother in law, came in just before them and Rick's dad and brother came in around 5. Rick said the show was great and they had a fantastic time. The kids and I survived so... he owes me :-)

We have the house all ready for the tree and decorations. Hopefully Rick will go get all the decorations down from the attic tonight and we'll go get a tree on Wed. I would like to go cut one down but we probably won't have time this weekend. We'll see how things go between now and then!

Hope you all had a nice weekend :-)

No comments: