Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some pics don't deserve explanation!

There are so many things I could say about this pic but I think I'll just post it... Lets just say we had a fun night watching the Bud Shootout at a friends house. The kids had a blast, the adults had a blast... it was a fun night!


Sunday Rick and I just pretty much kicked back and relaxed. We got some painting done on the trim but it was a pretty unproductive weekend when it came to our remodel project. Kaitlyn had a week full of sickness at school, she had like 6 kids gone on Friday! She spent the night at a friends on Friday night so by Sunday she was just done. I'm not sure she moved off the couch to do much of anything. It must have done her good because so far she has been able to fend off the strep and flu that many of her classmates have had!

I have been busy planning my mom's 60th birthday party. We are going to have it next Monday since it is President's day and most people aren't working. She is so excited.

I'll post more this week... PROMISE! I have been such a slacker but I am on myself to get back on track.

2 comments:

TuHandy said...

Your right, why say anything.....

But, why does that big kid on the tractor have a beer in his hand?

Heather said...

L.O.L. !!!!