Monday, January 12, 2009

Alive...just a slug!

Well I guess the new year has been all about sluggin for me. I haven't updated in forever. Well that is officially at the top of my to-do list. We have had a great start to the new year.... the kids are back in school and its going GREAT!

Trace is stylin in his new glasses and seems to be enjoying noticing many of things he apparently could never see before.

I'm another year older....and hopefully wiser!

Rick is a mudding fool in our bedroom and bathroom...he says to pick colors he wants to paint this weekend (he said COLOR... and very clearly stated that would remain singular)

Kaitlyn cheered at her school's basketball games last weekend. She got her hair cut and thinks she is pretty darn fabulous. And she is back to not knowing what she wants to wear.

I'll see what I can do about filling in some blanks and posting some pics soon.

I hope everyone's 2009 is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Been missing you here! I just asked Wendy last week if she has seen/heard from you..I hoped you were still alive! ;) She asured me all was fine just busy.

Glad Trace can finally see, that Rick is letting you pick out "some" color, but sorry that Kaitlyn is struggling in the clothing department...but I understand her problem completely!!!!