Friday, March 14, 2008

Hair Day

Kaitlyn's class was selected to be filmed for a commerical her school is doing. I'm not sure what it is about, I'm assuming recruiting new students. But Kaitlyn told me she wanted to look really cute. So of course that translates to super cool hair for me :-) I tried to talk her into one of my french braiding creations but no, she wanted curls. The problem is her hair is so long right now it is never dry by morning. So after sleeping in rollers, using my steam rollers and then finishing it off with a curling iron, we finally got curls. She was not happy it wasn't as curly as it was on her graduation last year but I had to remind her that it won't be since her hair is about 6 inches longer than it was. She is so in need of a hair cut but she is hearing nothing of the subject. Oye!!!


Just because this is one of my all time favorite pics of her, I thought I would throw in what she was "hoping" for....




No comments: