Friday, May 23, 2008

Girls night surprise!

Tonight is my big Girls night surprise with Kaitlyn and my sister... Kaitlyn has no idea that at 7:30 she will be sitting front and center watching one of her favorite singers!
Yep, Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner are playing tonight in Yakima. As soon as I heard she was coming I called my sister and told her we had to go and take Kaity. I got incrediable tickets the morning they went on sale (I should say the MINUTE they went on sale) and I have kept this a surprise since! And for anyone that knows me, that is no small thing. Kaitlyn hates surprises she wants to know everything... yea yea, I have NO IDEA where she got that from.


I went and picked up this little cutie so that I can capture the entire night, from the car ride up, to hopefully her reaction when Carrie takes the stage. I'm sure I am way more excited than she is. Partly because I love that she has no idea and mostly because I too love Carrie Underwood.
Here's to a fun night!

No comments: