Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pay it forward....

Have you ever won a contest??? Well I haven't won very many, once I won 3rd place in a coloring contest and got a really nice ski sweater, I think I was about 8 when that happened. Well today I found out that I was the big winner on a pay it forward contest from my friend HOLLI's blog. So now I get the pleasure of paying my good fortune forward.

Leave a comment on this post and next Tuesday the 27th, I will be putting all the names of those who posted in a drawing to receive a fun thank you treat in the mail. Remember though, if you win you have to find a way to pay it forward too. How great this is contest!!! You don't have to have a blog to play so don't be shy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds fun!

Becky ♥ said...

Treat in the mail? I'm in :) What a fun post and a great thing to do in life :)