Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sooooooo busy!

I know, I know... likely excuse. But things really have been crazy busy. I am going to make a huge effort to post what we have been up to the last few weeks tonight. I don't have my pictures with me today or I would try to do it now :-) So here is a little teaser of our trip to Silver Mountain last weekend. If anyone is looking for a great family escape, this is your place!!!

This is Trace riding the FLOW RIDER... 1st and most importantly he was totally fine, 2nd he went back for more and 3rd I must be the worst mother in the world for finding this so dang funny. Hope you enjoy as much as we have!

2 comments:

A Dailey Blog said...

I have laughed so hard watching that video the last few days...after I realized he wasn't hurt :)

TuHandy said...

I agree it was even funnier in person. He would walk back down to get in line while giving high fives to anyone who wanted one, exept me. Good times.