Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleepover and Sweets...

Tonight after work I picked up Kaitlyn's friend Katie from school. My Kaity and Katie S. have been in the same class for the last 3 years and are TWO PEAS IN A POD! They were sooooo excited to see eachother (they haven't since school got out!).

We got home and Rick had ordered pizza. When everyone was done Rick hit the garage to work on go-karts. I loaded up the kids and went and picked up Carson and we headed to Burgar Ranch for ice cream treats. The kids were way too wild to stay at Burgar Ranch so we headed to the park.

I was hoping the park would let them burn up the rest of their energy and they would all come come tired and ready for bed..... ummm, NOT SO MUCH! Oh well, I guess being up and having fun is what sleep overs are all about!





No comments: