Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trying to surf...

Trace and I dropped Kaity off with my mom earlier so she could have a sleep over with them. Rick has been working on re-siding the shed in the backyard and I have been...well LAZY (in between holding up a board every once in a while for Rick). Trace wondered off to the yard to play. I am sitting in the living room watching him and finally went out to take pics. This is him "learning how to surf"...


He has the pool basically folded in 1/2, 1/2 up on the pathway and the rest hanging about 8 inches below in the grass. He starts at the top on a kick board and jumps down to the water until it knocks him on his YOU KNOW WHAT. I keep telling him to be careful, he is going to hit his head... to which he responds, "yea right mom, I won't, OH-KAYYY."

I'm not sure what is worse, this or when we found him a little bit ago UNDER the car with a bunch of Rick's tools "working on it".

No comments: