Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Camera!

Its no secret I love taking pictures. I am not some great photographer but I always have a camera with me to take pics of the kids and the family. Photography is definately something that interests me but I don't think I have the creative eye to do much with it. I still have wanted a camera that would allow me to pursue it a little more and I finally broke down and got one.

This is a camera I can grow into, it came with 2 lens' so I can add more as I need to and it has more features than I even have a clue to use. I can turn it on though and I figured out how to take pictures so I'm on the right track :-) I got the Digital SLR Cameras & Photography for Dummies so I'll have some reading while we are camping this weekend and hopefully will be able to figure out what all the adjustments do and how I can get great pictures. I'll have lots of practice this weekend!

No comments: