Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dare I admit this???

Ok so I have gone back and forth on admitting this one but this morning, bright and early I ventured out and picked up this album
I have been a Madonna fan for about as long as I can remember. I don't think there is any music she has released that I haven't liked and while I don't admire all the choices she has made in her life, I do admire her for many reasons. Look at her, she looks amazing! The album is great and having a little JT in there made me like it even more, when I heard 4 Minutes I knew I had to buy it. I loved Justin Timberlake's last album (which is not usually my type of music) and I became a big Timbaland fan from that one... now I guess I will be a Pharrell fan too because Timbaland and Pharrell produced all the songs. It will be playing in the Prius for the next few days for sure! I know Rick is very thankful he won't be having to ride with me for a while :-)

1 comment:

The 4 Martells said...

Hi Karen- just a quick comment then I will come back and read all of your updates later. You can get the butterfly treehouse at Walmart or Fun 2 learn they you send in this little card for the caterpillars. Have fun.