Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Obsessed with all that is yellow

I have been on this huge YELLOW kick for the last month. My eye goes straight to anything and all that is yellow... I think it is my desire to actually see some sign of spring!


I have always loved sunflowers... I guess I better since I have one tattooed on my ankle

I would love to have this for spring and summer bedding for my guest room:


I love this spring dress:
And to go with my purse obsession, of course I have found some great yellow bags (I have been good though, not one purchase!)

And what girl doesn't look for great shoes! Even if you can't wear yellow you can always pull off a cute yellow shoe :-)
I hope you have something that can make you smile and "think" of spring (or what ever makes you happy) as much as my YELLOW.

1 comment:

Becky ♥ said...

I love that bedding! How fun and cheery. You're definitely in the mood for Spring..me too! :)