Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just waiting for spring to actually arrive

Trace needed a hair cut so I thought I would play a little joke on Rick. Trace has been saying for a year he wants a mohawk so when I got out the clippers I gave him one. We did shave it off because of course dad was having no part of that, but he thought he was pretty cool for a few minutes :-)


Rick has been talking about getting a bike to ride with the kids for a while. So we surprised him the other night with one. The weather hasn't been the greatest this week but he and the kids got a few short rides in already. They are so excited to go riding with him.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I did the maohawk thing for Blake once. Sam actually let him keep it! Hopefully Blake's worked through that phase now and we won't have to revisit it!

And the bike, how fun. We all had bikes before we moved, but none of us do now. I miss that. Emily was just getting big enough to keep up so we could all ride together.