Thursday, April 24, 2008

Waiting to hear....

I am anxiously awaiting to hear from my good friend to find out what we get to start shopping for... will it beOR

She already has this precious little girl so I am hoping she gets a little boy.... wait, should I really wish that upon her. HAHA, of course. I love having one of each, the differences between them amaze me every day.


Last night I picked of my niece Meredith and I took all 3 kids to see G.G. (Great Grandma). Meredith is much more low key than either of mine 2. She would wait for me to come and open up the door to let her out while mine are out and to G.G.'s door before I am even parked. She walked with me where ever we went while mine don't know the meaning of the word WALK. Trace just gets way hyper when she is around, well when anyone he really likes is around, and she asked me why he was like that. I explained to her that he gets super excited when he is around people he loves and that he must REALLY love her. She started giggling. I love having my nieces (yes even Sara even though she is 21 and not a little person any more!) and my nephew. I didn't get to grow up with cousins or family around so I love that my kids do.


And I am nursing a achy back... stupid me tried to bring in a double pallet on a pallet jack yesterday that it was way toooo much for and needed a fork lift. I slept the night away and still feel cruddy but hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back on track!

No comments: