Monday, November 24, 2008

Easy bathroom remodel...

YEA RIGHT! When Rick started tearing into the walls he found an electrical nightmare. So everything came out. This is my master bedroom and what will be the master bathroom. Rick took down the wall and will be moving it 10 inches into the bedroom to be able to put in a neo-angled shower in the corner that will look nicer and be bigger. We won't be able to put in a full bath but it is going to look so nice with a big glass shower. The master will be getting new carpet... I'm ready for it to be done now :-)

3 comments:

TuHandy said...

Looks like fun, I wish I had a project to do......
Oh by the way it appears that the left 2x4 is off by a 1/4". Just thought you should know.

The Morfords said...

Oh Karen, you know I feel your pain. I really, really do :)

Lolli said...

Ooh! Those "little projects" can be a pain in the backside...but so worth it in the end. It's hard to be patient because I'm sure you can visualize the finished product and are anxious for it NOW! Good luck and I hope it goes quickly!