Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kart Banquet

The kiddos had their go-kart awards banquet on Saturday night. There was a great turn out and the club had a very nice dinner to finish a great season. Kaitlyn spent quite a while getting all dressed up. I don't think most of the boys even knew who she was :-)

It has always got to be one of them making a goofy face!

Bryce and Kaitlyn ~ all dressed up and so cute!

Trace and his buddy Seth...

I told the kids just ONE picture of me with them... yea pic with Trace was blurry (but cute!) and Kaity wouldn't do anything but make these silly faces. Maybe someday I'll get cute pics with my kids! Trace won a new gas can, he thought this was VERY cool. Kaity getting her 2nd place trophy!
Trace and his 6th place trophy!
The whole kid kart group

No comments: