Saturday, February 16, 2008

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MEREDITH!

Meredith's birthday was yesterday and today is her party. Rick decided to build her a toy chest for her gift. We all did something on it, Kaitlyn and I picked out the fabric, painted the flowers and her name, Trace helped Rick cut out all the pieces, both kids sanded it. We had such a fun time making it a family project. I think the end result is beautiful and should be something that Meredith will be able to treasure for a long time! Rick did an amazing job.

I put together this little book for her, that will be her birthday card. I took pictures as we were building it.


The finished product up close:

2 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

How cute! This turned out great and I bet it will get really good use! You guys may need to start taking orders :)

Heather said...

How cute! I love the card/book with pictures of you guys building it, makes it extra special!