Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TRACE!!!

Today my little guy turns 4! He was excited this morning. I told him last night that when he woke up he would be 4 (since he was born at 3:52 am) so at 6 am he was in my room asking if today was his party and if he was 4 now. When I said yes to both he let out a huge WAHOOOOO and when running through the kitchen.

This afternoon we rented the Bounce Arena and I invited all his classmates, his cousins and friends from Prosser and daycare to join us. It will be his first "kids" birthday party and it really is the first birthday he really understands. He is just so excited to be 4! Probably because he thinks he is getting one of these:

Which he is getting! That bike is a 1974 MR50 that a family friend restored for Trace. It is gorgeous. In fact it came out so good that we are a little hesitant to put him on it right away so we bought him a 2nd one to ride now... I know, I know :-) But this is what is waiting for him to come home tonight:

It should be like the best birthday ever for my little guy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Holy cow! He's going to be a happy little guy!

Happy Birthday Trace!

Becky ♥ said...

Happy Birthday Trace!

What a lucky little boy, the restored bike turned out soo good!

tharker said...

Can't believe that he is four! Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy.