Monday, February 4, 2008

It's Amazing!

Funny how much quicker something takes when you actually have done it once and understand it! I got my new background up and going much quicker this time than last.

We had a nice weekend. I had to work so we didn't have too much planned. Saturday night Rick worked on his projects in the garage and I obsessed over digital scrapbooking. I have been reading and checking out sites to see what I want to do. I found this and this and this to be major inspiration. What to do, what to do... Costco can print a 12 x 12 sheet for $2.99 so I think it might even be cheaper than me printing 300 pictures at a time and then only scrapping 15 of them. I figure I will try a few pages and see how they go.

Yesterday we went over to Jeremy and Nicole's to watch the AWESOME football game. Rick and I were the only ones going for the Giants and were so happy when they won. It was a good game. Everyone enjoyed a little Wii and LOTS of yummy food. Rick fried a turkey and it was so good.

The weather is gorgeous today. Lots of sunshine. Kaitlyn has a birthday party for a classmate this afternoon. Other than that, it should be a pretty quiet and uneventful day.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

4 comments:

The 4 Martells said...

Ok your page is so dang cute. I just can't keep up with all this technology. I am looking forward to hearing about your digital scrapbooking. I have done some online books that you just insert your pictures into a template and print the whole book and it comes like a real childrens book. I have 4 or 5 more I need to have printed but they are like $50 bucks each time so I am trying to take it slow. This weekend my niece got a small little digital scrapbook from one of her friends mother. It was so dang cute that I can't wait to do it. So keep me posted on how and what you find about digital scrapbooking. Thanks Holli

The Morfords said...

I've been looking into digital scrapbooking too, since I never seem to find the time to sit down and do it the old-fashioned way! Keep us posted on how it turns out!

A Dailey Blog said...

I love your new page!! I wish I could figure out how to change mine! :)

tharker said...

I love the 3 column templates. Your blog looks great, and I love your header.