Monday, February 11, 2008

My closet... oh my organized closet

As promised here are a couple of pics of my closet... I know, I know... its small it shouldn't be such work! But it is :-) I am oh so looking forward to the modern luxuries of a walk in closet in our next house. Apparently in 1962 they weren't the necessity they are these days! My SIL came over tonight and just laughed at me and I believe said, yea right how long is it going to stay looking like that. Well I'm going to work at it, I promise!


Rick is working as we speak on my clothes folding table. He already put up a shelf with a hanging rod. Wahoo!

Kaitlyn had her school speech meet today. She did so good but didn't advance. She was so bummed. Those 1st graders were amazing on how much them memorized. I was so proud of her getting up in front of a room full of people and beling out 3 verses from memory and then saying what it meant to her. It was a great experience and she'll be ready to go get them in 2nd grade :-)

3 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

Wow Karen!! Your closet looks great and I LOVE those brown and blue baskets..in fact, I think I need some :) The closet looks great!

tharker said...

Your closet looks great Karen.

I'm so impressed with Kaitlyn. Looks like she has your confindence!

Heather said...

I think you need a new pair of shoes to celebrate, lol!

Give Kaitlyn hugs for us. And tell the boys hi.