Thursday, February 7, 2008

Whoa there Wind!

So it was windy yesterday... but it got REALLY windy last night. Since we added the garage to our house you can't hear it though, but I was awake enough to listen and know it was only a matter of time before it woke the kids up. Of course I was right :-) It is blowing hard now and a customer just told me that they are expecting 60 mph gusts! So hold on to your roof tops.

Today is my Friday. Kaitlyn doesn't have school tomorrow so we have a nice long 3 day family weekend. No big plans tomorrow, besides taking our last few nights work to the dump (more on that later). Saturday we are going to go over to our friends Jeremy and Nicole's for a game night. I think there will be 4 or 5 families there, Jeremy is going to make ribs and we'll all bring side dishes... I'm sure the boys will get lost in Wii world but we are all bringing games to play.

Hope everyone is firmly planted on the ground today and have all their prized outdoor posessions tied down! Don't blow away :-)

No comments: