Saturday, September 6, 2008

Benton City Daze

This morning Kaitlyn and Kendall are in the Benton City Daze parade. Mikki arranged for them to ride in a horse drawn carriage. They were sooo excited. Kendall couldn't wait to see what the horse looked like that was going to PUSH the carriage. I got a good chuckle out of that one.

This is the carriage they are riding in...
Getting ready to stage...
Umm, Kendall... are you 'sneaking' some of the candy????????
I got them all set up and then I had to take off to get to work. They had quite the cheering section lined up to watch. I can't wait to hear all about it this afternoon :-) Thanks Mikki for arranging all of this, it will be an experience neither of these girls will ever forget!

3 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

They both look darling! How cool that they get to be in all these parades..some lucky girls :)

Amy said...

What a wonderful experience for both of them! Very cute sweatshirts! And once again Kaitlyn's braided hair is absolutely adorable!!!!

tharker said...

Your little princess is adorable! How fun for her!

I can't wait to see your aprons! Yeah, are ya sick of me posting about aprons yet???

By the way, I love the profile picture of you and Rick.