Friday, September 19, 2008

Trace's 1st day of pre-school....

I will post the oh so traditional 1st day of school photos of my son... well because its a mom requirement, right?? But we won't do much blogging about it. All I'll say is, lets hope that today is going better! :-)

ps ~ he at least has the cute part down... thankgoodness he isn't a pill AND ugly, haha.

All pumped up for his first day!!

STOP...he needed to remember what that sign said a little later in the day.
He did have some super clean hands...look at all that soap!

How can you just not love him to pieces! Oh yea, when he needs to be 'reminded' he doesn't run the world. Even though he is the big guy in the class. Boys!!!

2 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

OH he is sooo cute :)

The Morfords said...

So, so cute :). Tanner had a throw-himself-down-on-the-floor-and-throw-a-huge-tantrum day at school yesterday because he wasn't the snack helper! I should have a couple more boys - oh wait, I do!