Monday, September 15, 2008

Karen's Coffee Corner..


Kevin and Michelle broke out their old espresso machine and started making their own mochas. It was so funny because right before I went over and saw this I had talked to my friend Jackie who had just gotten back from Cash 'n' Carry and loaded up on coffee flavors. I had thought I should probably start doing the same thing. So great minds think alike! I went to Cash 'n' Carry and loaded up on flavors and got big tubs of chocolate for the Gus family and for us. So Kevin has Kevin's Coffee Company and I have Karen's Coffee Corner... I have more flavors though!

1 comment:

Lolli said...

I just hit Cash and Carry Friday night for Big Train and Jet Tea Mix. I need to invest in an espresso machine because I stop every morning. I seem to think I can't start my day without my iced coffee drink...even though most days it sits on my desk until the ice melts and I have to dump it out. Isn't it funny that our parents were fine with a good ol' cup of black coffee and we can't hardly gag it down unless it's got chocolate, vanilla, caramel, raspberry, white chocolate, or some other yummy flavor to give it a boost?