Thursday, October 9, 2008

Candles for Connie...

This is copied from Heather and Sam's blog:
Our dear, dear friend Connie, who was an angel on earth, has left this life and is now flying freely. Her cancer riddled body could no longer hold her spirit. I light these cyber candles in remembrance. They will remain that way for her on my page and in my heart forever. I invite my friends and family to copy them and do the same.

May God be with her family and friends during this difficult time. Connie touched many lives and I know she is in heaven, free of the pain she has been in the last several months. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Sorry about the first post, I made a boo-boo.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the post. I know she is comforted knowing the she will always remain in our hearts.