Saturday, October 11, 2008

One Year Ago....

One year ago today, we were standing on the beach at Megan's Bay in St. Thomas watching these 2 get married.

They don't have a blog but I see them pop in and out of here so hopefully today is one of those days! Happy 1st Anniversary Jason and Angie. Here's to many more years filled with the happiness of this day and of the last year.

Rick and I had such a great time on the cruise. As much as I LOVE family vacations and as much as I missed my kids (like crazy)... it was the best thing we have ever done. It was so hard to get so close with Sam and Heather and then have to say good-bye (they had JUST moved to N. Carolina from Yakima). But at the same time we were so excited about their adventures ahead (and can't wait to go visit them!). I don't think any of us can believe it has been a year already, and I can not wait for the time we can set sail again for a week of tropical paradise!


Rick and Sam

The group...

No comments: