Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Things...

1) 8 years ago, Rick and I were pulling into Kadlec hospital to have Kaitlyn's belly-rubin tested because she had jondus. As we were pulling into the parking lot we saw Sue walking into the hospital...huh, we weren't there any more so why would Sue be there. Oh yea, Rick's sister Wendy was pregnant too and we were due days apart. Well apparently her and Kevin's little boy decided it was time to make an entrance. Carson Steven Beightol joined the world just 3 days after Kaitlyn did. Happy 8th Birthday Cars!!!

2)I am officially in love with THIS NEW STORE. I wish I would have had 2 hours to go through everything but well I had to settle for the 35 minutes I could spare in my day. Thanks AMY for the POST about it (those huge stars are like $20, the medium size ones were around $15 I think). For those of you that haven't stopped by, they are only open on Thursday and Saturday's and they get new items every week.

3) I can't wait for the VP debate tonight... I am only a tinsey bit mad that it means no Grey's.

4) We left work this morning in a drizzle and it didn't even make me sad. It looks like it could pour at any time but it is 78 degrees out. Its like fall just fell upon us.

1 comment:

Becky ♥ said...

Hey! I just noticed that you follow "whatever deedee wants" blog too, I love that one :)