Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Perfect Day at the Patch...

I had so much fun with Kaitlyn's class at the pumpkin patch yesterday. Of course Kaity was the last one to pic her pumpkin, which was fine until she dropped it in the parking lot and it split. Oh the sorrow that caused. Nothing purchased pumpkin, mountain dew and a chocolate chip cookie didn't fix right up!







After the patch Kaity and I went shopping and got all the ingrediants to make Becca's mac-n-cheese. Kaitlyn, with some wanted help from me and some not so wanted help from Trace, made dinner. The neighbor girl and I thought it was very good. Kaitlyn wasn't as impressed... Trace wouldn't even try it. I know, what a shock on both accounts!

3 comments:

Lolli said...

I love fall! Trips to the pumpkin patch with your kids are the best! Kaity is so lucky that you were able to go. I'm sorry (even though it's a little funny) about her pumpkin.

A Dailey Blog said...

Haha - at least you & the neighbor girl liked it! :)

Heather said...

I love the shots of her jumping down the hay bails. Which camera were you using?