Sunday, October 12, 2008

Freezing!

That pretty much sums up Friday, Saturday and a good portion of Sunday. It decided to get cold and wouldn't it figure we had an entire weekend of outdoor activities.

I'll post some pics tomorrow of Kaitlyn cheerleading at Liberty's football game on Friday night. The kids kart raced and after a scary accident on Saturday Trace rebounded with a good run on Sat. and on Sunday managed to go the entire race without spinning out 1 time. Kaitlyn did fantastic in her new 'big' kart. She finished 3rd today in both the heat and the main event. There were 8 kids in her class today so we were very pleased. She managed to gain a lot of speed today and did a very good job listening to her crew chief ;-)

We have a busy week ahead of us. I'm hoping this will be my last full time week of work... we still have a lot of customers that have not closed their pools yet BUT it is getting close to the point where it will really spread out seeing people so we should be able to handle it with only me there in the morning and Scott in the afternoon. I'm ready....so ready.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll posts pics tomorrow.

No comments: