Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Seahawk Saturday!

My head hurts! I got up early with a house full of sleepers so I decided to change my blog background. The instructions were easy enough but I always seem to find a way to make things complicated, yep that's me! I need to tweak a few things but its getting there.

Rick and Trace went to the motorcycle races last night with our brother in law Kevin and Carson. They met Rick's brother Steve, Michelle and Meredith there. They didn't get home until around 11:45 and of course Trace wanted to give me the blow by blow details of the night. I think he thinks he is going to be able to do a back flip on his dirt bike when he gets it.... ummm, GREAT! I said Trace you aren't going to be able to ride like that for a long time (HOPEFULLY NOT EVER!) and Rick piped in, yes he can mom. ummm, GREAT AGAIN!

I took Kaitlyn and Kendall to McDonalds to play on the toys last night. They played for an hour and half and then came home and took an hour bath. I braided their hair and put them to bed, they were tired!

Today we plan on laying low and cheering on the Hawks. It is raining now so no outside time for the kids, DARN IT. Later this afternoon we'll get Meredith for the night. The girls have a whole evening of girl power planned. Rick is looking for places to go :-)

Well I need to get to making breakfast.... hopefully you will be watching and cheering the Seahawks on to VICTORY! Have a great day, I'm sure I'll have lots of stories later... we are looking forward to a busy and fun evening!

1 comment:

tharker said...

Your template looks very cute! You did a great job.

I'm sad that the Seahawks didn't win. That weather was down right nasty! Oh well, maybe next year!

Here's to hoping that Trace NEVER tries to flip on his dirt bike....well we moms can still hope right?

Enjoy your little girl filled weekend. Hope Rick survives too ;)