Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SO THANKFUL!

There are so many things I'm thankful for today so I thought I would share!
  • I'm so thankful that Kaitlyn's tests showed she was A-Ok this morning!!! Her blood sugar was perfect!
  • I'm thankful my children were able to go back to school today and that the roads were fine and allowed me to get them to school safely!

  • I'm thankful that it is in the high 30's again so some of this snow is melting!

  • I'm thankful for the gorgeous blue skies and sunshine that we are having (who would even know by looking out the window the artic wind makes your nose red just walking out the door!)

  • I'm thankful for blogging! I have to admit, I am about the worlds worst blogging snoop, ever. I love all of you that have links so I can go read others words of wisdom. Its amazing how someone you don't know, that doesn't live any where near you can inspire you. So thank you to those of you that are public and allow snoops like me to be inspired. And feel free to snoop on here any time... unfortunately I am not so inspiring. I did however finish a project tonight for my sister in laws birthday that I found through my snoops....he,he,he I'm so bad! But it did turn out super cute!

Go out and find the things you are thankful for and

BE THANKFUL!

3 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

I agree with you on being Thankful! Im so glad that Kaity's tests came back great! I am thankful for many things and one of them is great friends like you :)

tharker said...

Hooray for Kaitlyn! I'm so glad that all is well. I'm sure this last couple of weeks has a little stressful for you Karen.

I love blog hopping. Some of my very favorite blogs are written by people who live very far away and I have never met before. I finally got to a point where I comment on them now. There is one in particular in Utah that I cannot wait to meet someday. She is the epitomy of inspiring to me.

Hooray for the sunshine! Keep it comin'.

The 4 Martells said...

Yes I do. Do you? I use Creative Memories.