Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WELCOME 2008!

We hope that all of you have enjoyed the first day of 2008. We went to Spokane and Hayden, ID and took the kids to an indoor waterpark to ring in the new year. We all had a blast! Rick got to go to the new Cabela's, he was of course in HEAVEN. It was the perfect way to start the new year!

We hope you had a safe night and that 2008 will bring you much happiness! I'll post pictures tomorrow from the slides and of our garage, which is 6 boards shy of being done!!!! It looks fantastic. Rick did a great job and I think he has really enjoyed doing it. He gave me lots of options on what he can "build" next on our road trip :-)

1 comment:

tharker said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for leaving a comment! I'm glad that you are blogging too ;) It might be the lazy way to keep in touch with people, but I sure love it!