Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wow, It's quiet!

We survived!! I'm not sure how mom's do it with 4 kids, I don't think I could for any real extended amount of time. We did have a lot of fun with Kendall and Meredith though. We made picture frames out of CD cases and had pizza and root beer floats. Trace was going to go to Grammie's to spend the night but he was having no part of leaving. At one point he agreed to go but when he said, "come on Meredith get your stuff" and I informed him it was only him going, he refused. He drove the girls a little crazy, mostly at bed time, but all in all everyone did well. Trace and Meredith had some good play time together this morning. The only real upsetting time was last night when Kaitlyn decided that Meredith liked Kendall more than her and she went a little drama queen on me (seriously, I have NO IDEA where she gets that from, *cough cough*).

The Seahawk game was pretty sad... ok REALLY sad. But I am so football'd out after this weekend. Not that we won't watch next weekend, but I'm glad it won't be FOUR GAMES!

We all got a nap in this afternoon and then took a drive up to Tri-Cities. It was a nice a relaxing afternoon and evening. I'm just hoping I can get the kids bathed and to bed at a decent hour. Kaitlyn has her spelling bee tomorrow. I won't be able to make it but Rick took the afternoon off of work to go and watch. She was VERY excited about that! I hope you had a great weekend and nice lazy Sunday!


Meredith and Kaitlyn

Kendall and Trace goofing off

Kendall, Meredith and Kaitlyn - this was the pic they put in their frames


This one was for the frame for Trace's

The girls frame project

Little living room campers


Morning dress up

The crazy almost 4 year olds!

Meredith let me braid her hair, I do love me some braiding!
Meredith wanted to get her pic taken with Tinkerbell :-)

4 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

Well Im glad you survived the weekend! Very cute pics, looks like the kids had a great time, love the picture frames too :)

The Morfords said...

Looks like quite the weekend! I'm not yet willing to take on more children than my own - I'm just not brave enough to turn it over to any more little boys! I can see how this blog thing can get really addicting! Have a great week :)

tharker said...

Wow! You made one awesome sleepover for those kiddos!

Now go get some rest~

Thompson Family said...

Tiffani and Michelle, how on earth do you guys do it EVERY DAY!! You amaze me :-) I have slept more the last 2 nights than I usually do in a week just trying to recoup.