Sunday, January 6, 2008

Saucy The Snow Man...

Trace had to make a snowman for school and this is the finished product. He had so much fun and of course so did I! He is calling him frosty the snow man but it comes out saucy the snow man. So we all just call him Saucy.


Rick and Kaity spent the afternoon shopping in Tri-Cities for organizational stuff for her room. I spent the morning cleaning her room, my goodness I didn't know a child could accumulate so much stuff. She did pretty well saying good-bye to old toys and books.

Other than that it was a pretty quiet day. The weather was so nice, it is so not a typical January day but I'll take it. I hope all of you had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

tharker said...

It's amazing how kids are complete packrats.

That snowman turned out so cute. Great job Trace!

Hope you had a good birthday Karen ;)