Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve with Papa and Yaya

After left Peggy's we headed to my parents for brunch. We enjoyed good food and then opened gifts. I made calendars for Kathie, Peggy and my parents. I wish I would have had time to make them myself but I do have to say that Shutterfly did a great job on them and they were a big hit. Kristin and Scott were supposed to be at the Boise State bowl game in San Diego but with the snow storm we had their flights got cancelled so they didn't get to go :-( I felt so bad for them but Alaska was great and fully refunded their tickets (which were my parents gift to them for Christmas). So they will to plan another get-away sometime in 09 and we got to all be together. We had a great visit with my family and enjoyed another great Christmas!

No comments: