Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis the season to be....

I am doing my best to be JOLLY but oh my goodness I have so much to do. My house hasn't rebounded from us getting home... my shopping is almost completed but I still feel like I haven't even started... I have done ZERO baking, that I had such high hopes of doing... So tomorrow I plan on cleaning the house, checking my lists to make sure everyone has something under the tree and hopefully baking a few cookies. We also will be puppy sitting Oakley for the next few days since my sister and Scott are heading down to sunny San Diego to watch Kellen lead Boise State to a Poinsettia Bowl VICTORY! I would whine about how jealous I am that they get to go but given our little trip we just got back from, I don't think I would get much sympathy :-)

Here's to a happy Saturday afternoon with close-up parking and short lines...if you are out shopping! If you are home, here's to a cozy fire and nice warm cup of hot chocolate!

No comments: