Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve with Papa Dave and Sue

Christmas Eve evening we heading to Dave and Sue's for dinner and festivities. When we were at DisneyWorld I decided to get all the cousins Mickey and Mini Mouse Santa hats. Sara and Meredith's pics came out so cute, Trace was being Trace and Kaity and Carson's were too dark (I still don't know my camera at all!). But the group shot came out cute.

Every year we do 'crackers' or 'poppers' after dinner. This year Meredith and Trace made them for us all. Michelle did the shopping to find goodies to fill them up with, Meredith kindly emptied enough rolls of toilet paper for us all to have a tube and Sue found jokes and crowns. It was fun to open up our personalized gifts and the 4 year olds had a blast making them. Trace made the boys and Meredith made the girls.


1 comment:

The Morfords said...

Okay, all your stops are making me happy I didn't have to leave Zillah's city limits this year! :) I made calendars this year too - only from Costco! I made them last year, and they were a big hit!
And I agree, I think Trace and Tanner could be related! Must be that goofy 4-year-old thing!